Enforcement & Amendments
We reserve the right to alter, amend or modify these Terms from time to time, in our sole discretion. We will provide you with notice of such changes by sending an e-mail, providing notice on the homepage of the Website and/or by posting the amended Terms via our Website and updating the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms. The amended Terms will be deemed effective immediately upon posting on Website.
Satorify is a platform which provides you with a possibility to earn or give away many types of crypto assets, whether with no conditions or dependant on actions taken.
"Crypto Assets" herein shall be deemed as type of assets which can only and exclusively be transmitted by means of block-chain technology, including but not limited to digital coins and digital tokens and any other type of digital mediums of Transfer, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC-20 type tokens, etc, to the full and absolute exempt of the securities of any kind.
To be able to use all possibilities and functionality of our Services you shall go through the registration process and create a Satorify Account. "Satorify Account" is a user account accessible after the registration process and via the Services where the user may request to make a crypto assets Transfer. When you create a Satorify Account you oblige to:
- provide accurate e-mail, which belongs to you;
- maintain the security of your Satorify Account and wallets and promptly notify us if you discover any suspicious activity related to your account;
- agree to pass through AML/KYC procedures (if required), which may be applied to You from time to time. During the AML/KYC procedures, Satorify reserves the right to request additional information and documents, which are aimed without limitation to identify our user and to prove the source of the funds;
- take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Satorify Account.
Our Website does not provide custodial services, which means, wallets created by the system and their contents belong to the user, not Satorify. Once a wallet is created for a user all of its content is the property of the user. Any deposits and withdrawals to the users wallets on Satorify are using tokens or assets owned by the user. Satorify only provides the system to transmit crypto assets between wallets, which are not owned by Satorify, and user may incur a fee payable to Satorify in Transfer for using this system. In limited cases such as e.g. necessity to carry out AML/KYC procedure, your Deposit or Withdrawal may be delayed. Withdrawal limitations may be added or changed from time to time. Limitations may include minimum or maximum number of tokens and/or amount of time tokens must remain in wallet before withdrawal can occur. YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE, THAT ANY DELAYS ARE POSSIBLE; YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE Transfer DELAY, WHETHER ORIGINATED FROM OUR FAULT OR NOT.
Prior to your use of the Services and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- you use our Services at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable while using our Services;
- you are at least 18 years old or of other legal age, according to your relevant jurisdiction;
- you agree to pay the fees for services or Transfers completed via Website as defined by our Website, which We may change from time to time;
- there are risks, associated with Internet-based system, such as the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections and with the Blockchain Protocol, such as any malfunction, unintended function, unexpected functioning of or attack on the Blockchain protocol; including unknown vulnerabilities in Blockchain related technology including crypto-assets;
- you can Transfer only those crypto assets which belongs to you;
- you shall provide correct information for constructing Transfer (e.g. payin and payout wallet address). Such wallet addresses shall not be associated with terrorism, fraudulent, scam or any type of illegal activity.
- you agree that only one Satorify account may be created by household
- you agree that any attempt to defraud the Satorify system by any means determined by us, will result in forfeiture of all tokens.
You further represent, agree and warrant, that you will not violate any law, contract, third-party right or commit a tort by accessing or using the Services, and that you are solely responsible for your actions and/or inactions while using our Services. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you represent, agree and warrant, that YOU WILL NOT:
- create more than one Satorify account per household.
- connect more than any one type of social media account to my Satorify account. For example, you cannot have more than one Facebook, Twitter, or Telegram account respectively connected to your Satorify account.
- defraud the Satorify system by any means determined by us, including making multiple accounts or participating in the same claim more than once. Fraud will result in forfeiture of all tokens.
- use our Services or will immediately cease using those if any applicable law in your country prohibits or will prohibit you at any time from doing so;
- use our Services to participate in fraudulent, scam or any type of illegal activity;
- provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
- attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble our software in any way;
- use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data;
- attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any service or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access;
- develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent; AND
- Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section.
YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF ASSETS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ORIGINATED FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH INVALIDITY OR BREACH OF ANY OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION AND THE ENTIRE TERMS.
Third-Party Content and Services
For the purposes hereof "Third-Party Content" shall mean the content provided by third parties, including without limitation links to web pages of such parties, or content which may be represented on the Website. At the same time "Third-party service" refers to any platform or network in which crypto assets belong to you or where you are the beneficial owner of crypto assets; and this platform is maintained by a third party outside of the Services; including, but not limited to third-party accounts.
No control over third-party services. You may be charged fees by the third-party service provider. Satorify is not responsible for any third-party services' fees. You are solely responsible for your use of the third-party service, and you agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to any third-party service.
While using our Website, you may view Third-Party Content. We do not control, endorse or adopt (unless otherwise expressly stated by Us) any Third-Party Content and shall have no responsibility for Third-Party Content, including without limitation material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. In addition, your business dealings or correspondence with such third parties are solely between you and the third parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, and you understand that your use of Third-Party Content, and your interactions with third parties, is at your own risk.
All our intellectual property assets ("IP") including but not limited to all copyrights, trademarks, patents, service marks, trade names, software code, icons, logos, characters, layouts, trade secrets, buttons, color scheme and graphics are protected by local and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
We hereby grant you a limited, nonexclusive and non-sublicensable license to access and use our IP for your personal use only.
In any case you may not alter, modify, reproduce, distribute or commercially exploit any materials, including text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos.
The license granted under this Section will automatically terminate if We suspend or terminate your access to the Services
In case you upload or share any feedback, suggestion, idea or other information or material ("Content") with us you automatically grant us a worldwide license to use your content. It becomes part of the public domain as long as it remains on our Website. It can be used for marketing or any other purposes at our sole discretion.
You agree and consent to receive electronically all Communications, that Satorify may be willing to communicate to you in connection with your Satorify Account and/or use of our Services. For the purposes hereof “Communications” shall mean all and any communication, agreement, document, receipt, notice and disclosure, which may be from time to time addressed to User by Satorify. You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications by sending a withdrawal notice to support. If this is a case you waive your right to plead ignorance. If you decline or withdraw consent to receive electronic Communications, Satorify may suspend or terminate your use of the Website.
Limitation of Liabilities
Except as expressly provided to the contrary in a writing by Us, our services are provided on an "As is" and "As available" basis. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, AND YOU WAIVE, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN.
Except as otherwise required by law, IN NO EVENT SHALL SATORIFY, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY ANY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM Satorify, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO Satorify'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
Transfers via our Website cannot be canceled by Satorify. Therefore, check the details of your Transfer details before making such Transfer. Satorify is not responsible for your crypto assets once they have been sent outside of the Website. Moreover, Satorify doesn’t guarantee the uptime of the services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF Satorify (INCLUDING OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, Satorify OR TO THESE TERMS EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO Satorify WITHIN 3 MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF ANY CLAIM GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
We strive to protect our users from fraudulent and scam activities in the sphere of crypto assets. It is possible, that some crypto assets are purposed for unlawful seizure of the property, or are construed as a fraud, scam or any other activity, recognized by the laws as illegal and/or noncompliant with legal requirements. We reserve the right to prohibit and discontinue any Transfers on our Website with such crypto asset at our sole discretion, without any prior notice to you and without publication of the reason for such decision, whenever this comes to our knowledge. YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SATORIFY HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ORIGINATED FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH PROHIBITION AND DISCONTINUATION OF TransferS IN OUR WEBSITE WITH ANY CRYPTO ASSET.
Termination of the Terms
We reserve the right to terminate these Terms and delete your Satorify Account and registration (including your username and password) in the following cases:
- If for any reason We decide to discontinue to provide the Service, by providing at least a 3 (three) calendar days’ notice (which shall be provided by e-mail);
- If We believe that you have breached any of the terms of these Terms, immediately without notice;
- If We decide to terminate our Services, immediately without notice.
Applicable Law; Arbtitration
- You and Satorify agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms or your use of the Services, except for disputes in which either party seeks equitable and other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents.
- You and Satorify agree to notify each other in writing of any dispute within thirty (30) days of when it arises. Notice to Satorify shall be sent to [email protected]
- Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or relating to the Terms, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination thereof or any dispute regarding non-contractual obligations arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) under the HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted.
- The law of this arbitration clause shall be Hong Kong law.
- The seat of arbitration shall be in Hong Kong.
- The number of arbitrators shall be one. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language.
- Other than class procedures and remedies discussed below, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court. Any dispute between the parties will be governed by these Terms and the laws of Hong Kong, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
- Whether the dispute is heard in arbitration or in court, you will not commence against Satorify a class action, class arbitration or representative action or proceeding.
These Terms contain the entire agreement, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings between the parties regarding the Services. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other agreement you may have with Satorify, the terms of that other agreement will prevail only if these Terms are specifically identified and declared to be overridden by such other agreement. Our failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from Satorify, including by operation of law or in connection with any change of control. Satorify may assign or transfer any or all of its rights under these Terms, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.